Over 30 Years of Professional Tax Experience. Licensed CPAs Serving Taxpayers in Boca Raton, Florida & Throughout the U.S.

Tax Returns


Can You Benefit From State and Local Sales Tax Deduction?

By |January 17th, 2017|Categories: Tax Deductions, Tax Planning, Tax Returns|

Now that the 2017 tax filing season has arrived you may benefit from the following tax savings opportunity.


How to Get Your IRS Transcripts

By |February 27th, 2015|Categories: Tax Returns, Tax Tips|

There are many reasons you may need to obtain your IRS transcripts, including resolving back taxes or simply to provide documentation to your mortgage lender.


What To Do If You’re Missing W-2s

By |February 15th, 2015|Categories: Tax Returns, Tax Tips|

You should have received your W-2 form, Wage and Tax Statement by February 2nd. Since your W-2 shows the amount of your wages and taxes withheld from your salary during 2014 you’ll need it to correctly prepare your tax return.


Boca Raton Tax Preparation Services

By |February 1st, 2015|Categories: Boca Raton, Tax Returns|

It’s tax time again. By now you should have received your tax information such as W-2s and 1099s and should be ready to file your tax return.


Income Tax Return Preparation Services in Boca Raton

By |February 9th, 2014|Categories: Boca Raton, Tax Returns|

Now that the 2014 tax filing season has begun it’s time for you gather your tax documents and find Boca Raton tax accountants that will provide you expert tax return preparation services.


Tax Relief Provided By IRS For Same-Sex Couples

By |September 7th, 2013|Categories: Tax Returns|

The Internal Revenue Service announced last week that legally married same-sex couples will be also be considered married for federal tax purposes and be eligible for tax relief.


Reasons to Prepare Your Unfiled Tax Returns

By |March 15th, 2013|Categories: Tax Returns|

Did you know that if you are required to file a tax return and fail to do so, the IRS will prepare a return for you? If your failure to file a tax return continues after being notified by the IRS that you have not filed, they will prepare what is known as a “Substitute for Return” (SFR).


IRS To Begin 2013 Tax Season For Form 1040 Filers on January 30th

By |January 9th, 2013|Categories: Tax Returns|

As a result of the changes made by the American Taxpayer Relief Act, the IRS is currently updating tax forms and completing programming and tests of its computer systems.


IRS Offers Tips on How to Fix Errors Made on Your Tax Return

By |July 16th, 2012|Categories: Tax Returns|

If you discover an error after you file your tax return, you can correct it by amending your return. Here are 10 tips about amending your federal tax return:

Trusted and experienced tax representation you can rely on. Call for a Free Consultation

X Get a Free Copy of “Your Guide to IRS Tax Relief” Today!

Your Guide to IRS Tax Relief
A complete guide to resolving your IRS collection problems